California Privacy Rights
Your personal privacy is important to StackPath.
If you are a resident of California, certain privacy rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) apply to you which may be in addition to those applicable rights contained in our Privacy Statement. These rights relate to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information.
1. Collection of Personal information
Our Privacy Statement outlines the types of personal information which we collect. Generally, information is collected to provide functionality, help ensure security and support to our website and services.
Our website and services are not for use by persons under 18 years of age. We do not intentionally collect information on minors.
3. Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We do not sell your Personal Information for monetary consideration. Some personal information is provided to Service Providers to enable the necessary functionality of our website and services. Our Privacy Statement outlines how we use and disclose personal information.
4. Communication Preferences
Manage your communication preferences.
6. Contact Us. Ask Questions.
You may contact us at email@example.com. You may alternatively contact us via our Privacy Request Form or by leaving a message on our privacy voice mailbox at +1 (877) 629-2361 (United States) or +1 (323) 313-1206 (International). Please let us know if you have a disability and need special assistance with questions or making a request.
2021 McKinney Ave.
Dallas TX 75201
You can ask questions about privacy or security or take actions on the following:
- Request access to your Personal Information, including the purpose(s) for processing your Personal Information.
- Request to know which categories of Personal Information are sold or disclosed and to whom.
- Request that we do not sell your Personal Information.
- To receive equal service and price, even if you exercise your privacy rights.
- Ask us to delete your Personal Information.
If you make a request, for your security we will ask you to verify that you have made the request and provide enough information to help us verify your identity for the type of request being made.