Logo and Monogram Files
The following StackPath brand assets are provided for editorial and non-commercial uses that comply to our Brand Asset Usage Requirements and follow our Brand Style Guide. These logos and elements are subject to change, so we encourage you to let us know you’re using them so that we can let you know when they are updated or retired.
Brand Asset Usage Requirements
The StackPath brand includes the words, phrases, symbols, designs and other distinctive brand features associated with StackPath and our services including, but not limited to, marketing materials and all downloadable content on our website (“Brand Assets”). Examples of our Brand Assets include the word “StackPath” and our logos, and the graphic design and depiction of our customer portals. Our Brand Assets are trade names, trademarks, service marks and trade dress of StackPath.
- You may use Brand Assets provided here to refer to StackPath, our services or anything else we offer, in compliance with the following requirements:
- You must comply with our Acceptable Use Policy.
- You must maintain the shape, position, color, and orientation of the logos without alteration or modification.
- You may not use the Brand Assets in a way that suggests or implies partnership, sponsorship or endorsement by StackPath without express permission.
- You may not incorporate the Brand Assets, or anything confusingly similar, into your or others’ trademarks, domain names, logos or similar content.
- You may not feature our Brand Assets on materials associated with (i) unlawful activity, (ii) content which is negative, disparaging or otherwise harmful to StackPath or its users; or (iii) otherwise violate our Acceptable Use Policy.
All Brand Assets and other marketing materials or other downloadable content are provided by StackPath “As Is.” StackPath makes no warranties, express, implied or statutory, regarding the accuracy, completeness, performance, merchantability, fitness for use, non-infringement, or other attributes of its Brand Assets.
We may modify these Usage Requirements without prior notice by posting the most recent version on our website. You’re responsible for following any modified terms; review these Requirements regularly.