1. Brand Usage
The StackPath brand includes the words, phrases, symbols, designs and other distinctive brand features associated with StackPath and our services including, but not limited to, marketing materials and all downloadable content on our website (“Brand Assets”). Examples of our Brand Assets include the word “StackPath” and our logos. Our Brand Assets are trade names, trademarks, service marks and trade dress of StackPath.
- Use our Brand Assets to refer to StackPath, our services or anything else we offer.
- Write “StackPath” as a single word, and capitalize the “S” and the “P.”
- Comply with our Acceptable Use Policy.
- Maintain the shape, position, color, and orientation of the logos without alteration or modification.
You may not:
- Use the Brand Assets in a way that suggests or implies partnership, sponsorship or endorsement by StackPath.
- Incorporate the Brand Assets, or anything confusingly similar, into your or others’ trademarks, domain names, logos or similar content.
- Feature our Brand Assets on materials associated with (i) unlawful activity, (ii) content which is negative, disparaging or otherwise harmful to StackPath or its users; or (iii) otherwise violate our Acceptable Use Policy.
We may modify these Brand Guidelines without prior notice by posting the most recent version on our website. You’re responsible for following any modified terms, so be sure to review these Brand Guidelines regularly.
All Brand Assets and other marketing materials or other downloadable content are provided by StackPath “As Is.” StackPath makes no warranties, express, implied or statutory, regarding the accuracy, completeness, performance, merchantability, fitness for use, non-infringement, or other attributes of its Brand Assets.